Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Job Role Applications Development Programmer Analyst
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
1. Delivering reconciliation build for regulatory projects on time
2. Mentor and train high quality offshore development team
3. Follow and Stream line development and release process
4. Responsible for day to day build activity and deliverables
5. Reduce and fix the user query
6. BRD analysis, development, Regression, UAT testing and post production issue support.
7. Be a good team player and mentor offshore team as regards to best practices
8. To improve the team efficiency on recon deliverable and stream line the development process
9. Having exposure to BFSI domain and recon development around that BFSI domain is an added advantage
10. SQL/PL SQL (Oracle experience preferred)
11. UNIX and Shell Scripting
12. Possesses fair amount of business acumen and financial business knowledge
13. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
14. Fluent English written and verbal language skills
15. Having knowledge of core JAVA is an added advantage