Eligibility Graduation/Post Graduation
Job Role Developer
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
1. Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned.
2. Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team’s expectation.
3. Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
4. Understand the requirement from Project Lead and ensure quality deliverables.
5. Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
6. Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
7. Assist Project Lead in coordinating with business analysts & user communities to define requirements
8. Participate in the technical design
9. Actively assist Project Lead to deliver quality output
10. Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
1. Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications in Engineering stream with a very good academic record throughout from premier institutions
2. 1+ years hands on experience in pure technical roles in development of various software applications
2. Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes, OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
3. Exposure to an industry-standard database (Oracle or Sybase) on a UNIX platform with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
4. Work experience in JUnit or TestNG is a plus
5. Work experience on the transactional applications for low latency, high availability uses is a plus
6. Swings/.Net/C# knowledge is a plus