Eligibility Graduation/Post Graduation
Job Role IT Business Analyst
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
1. Ensure contractual agreements with the vendor are current and up-to-date
2. Coordinate with Fieldglass team and finalize billing/invoicing and joining dates of selected resources with the vendor
3. Prepare and review monthly vendor billing for non-employees
4. Prepare and review expenses (travel, food, relocation, etc.) for further processing
5. Prepare and review the monthly accounts reconciliation statement and follow up with Fincon/SPU on un-reconciled items
6. Produce variance analysis of expenses against the month’s budget
7. Actively participate in annual budget and mid-year forecasting exercises
8. Meeting ad-hoc reporting requirements on the unit’s expense-related queries
9. Maintain information related to new and departing consultants
10. Prepare, coordinate and maintain documentation for suppliers like SOW, MSA, etc.
1. Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications in any discipline with a good academic record
2. 3+ years hands on experience
1. Hands-on experience with systems like Fieldglass, P2P, TRS, etc.
2. Team oriented and should have ability to collaborate effectively with team
3. Excellent analytic and problem solving skills