2 - yrs
Location Jaipur, Rajasthan
Job Role Sales Manager
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
1. Responsible for Booking and Disbursal numbers for his channels (Monthly acquisition of INR 10 Crore - 15 Crore)
2. Responsible for revenue optimization (via boarding rates, fee realization and driving one sell)
3. Meeting all customer and understanding their requirements, providing client solutions – structuring of deals, product fitment, etc.
4. Regular tracking of daily submission, login, booking and disbursal numbers to ensure the overall targets are met
5. Regular training and support for team members – sales executives, tele-callers; internal lead origination points
6. Complete client handling from sourcing till disbursal and being one point of contact for customer service and queries post disbursal
7. Understanding transaction structure, legal and technical aspects for the property being mortgaged at first interaction itself to check if the same will fit into our policy requirements
1. Must be a team player with good communication and people skills to manage interactions with multiple entities
2. Self-motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking and ability to pay attention to detail.
3. Understanding of Financials/ Financial ratios is a must
4. Candidates must be from Sales background
5. Should be able to handle HNI/ ultra HNI customers
6. Minimum experience of 2 years in financial sector