Eligibility Master Degree/Ph.D
Job Role Manager-Analytics
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to accelerate high-value interactions at every stage of your customer’s lifecycle. We start every client relationship by asking one key question: What is your customer strategy? Armed with the answer to this question, we partner with our clients to realize their strategies by providing solutions that maximize the value of every customer interaction, while driving revenue and reducing cost. Your brand is as important to us as it is to you.
1. Work with clients to link and mash up large data sets to discover new insights.
2. Design, develop and implement solutions using the tools: R, SAS, SPSS and software Python, Java, C/C++, .NET.
3. Construct algorithms to extract information from large data set.
4. Establish scalable process for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis.
5. Provide thought leadership and dependable execution on diverse projects.
6. Identify emergent trends and opportunities for future client growth and development.
7. Identify ways to leverage open data/big data to solve client business problems
8. Build out solution prototypes and suggest pilots to prove concepts
1. Masters or PhD in a relevant field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Math or relevant subject.
2. 4+ years of experience with real data in any Industry domain.
3. Proficient in programming language such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, Clojure, Matlab, Pig or SQL.
4. Proficiency with statistical analysis tools R/ SAS/ SPSS.
5. Experience with Big data tools Hadoop Distributed File System, Cassandra, Storm.
6. Experience with Statistical analysis, predictive modelling and hypothesis testing.
7. Expert at data visualization and presentation.
8. Able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations to help management better understand the work.
9. Able to work independently and having a good understanding of design and architecture principles.
10. Strong written and verbal communication skills.