1 - 3 yrs
Job Role Android Developer
CubeWires has enjoyed working on a diverse range of clients from start-ups to small and medium sized enterprises and our strategic thinking has helped them accomplish their marketing and technology goals. Catering wide scope of digital media services we provide you the best you can get in the town.
1. Cutting-edge native android mobile application prototyping and development from specifications.
2. Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex android mobile applications.
3. Understanding of asynchronous client/server interfacing using JSON/XML.
4. Experience in handling the performance and memory of Android App.
5. Experience in C/C++ and Android NDK is a plus.
6. Full understanding of OOP principles.
7. Communicate effectively with project managers, designers, QA team.
8. Experience in education domain applications is an added advantage.
9. Personally architected and implemented applications available in the mobile marketplace.
10. Understanding of best practices for development of the mobile user experience.
11. Excellent oral and written communication, self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
Qualification: BCA/MCA/B.Tech(Computer) from reputed institute.