Eligibility Any Graduate
1 - 3 yrs
Job Role SQL Developer
Cvent is a leading global SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE company for the meetings and hospitality industries. Cvent has evolved as a CUSTOMER CENTRIC organization since its beginning in 1999. Today, it is a global company
1. Good exposure in Design and develop SQL Server database objects.
2. Maintain and optimize the existing procedures
3. Work with Cvent’s Sales Management team to develop optimal database designs for new business requirements that are consistent with Cvent’s standards and will meet Cvent’s operational needs.
4. Troubleshoot production issues and implement solutions to take corrective actions
5. Create different set of reports using tools like SSRS & Tableau
6. Identifies data sources from design requirements, transforms design from logical model to physical implementation, constructs entity relationship diagrams, data dictionaries and process documents, and manages and implements schema change requests.
1. The candidate should have 1-3 years of relevant experience
2. Demonstrated proficiency in SQL Server database development, data modeling & T-SQL.
3. Good to have Understanding of MS- SQL Server 2012.
4. Good understanding of SSIS & SSRS
5. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
6. Good verbal and written communication skills
7. Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must.
8. Exposure to any Business Intelligence tool would be an added benefit