2 - 5 yrs
Product Development Executive
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC® 1, PSoC 3, PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP programmable system-on-chip families. Cypress is the world leader in capacitive user interface solutions including CapSense® touch sensing, TrueTouch® touchscreens, and trackpad solutions for notebook PCs and peripherals. Cypress is a world leader in USB controllers, which enhance connectivity and performance in a wide range of consumer and industrial products. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM and nonvolatile RAM memories. Cypress serves numerous major markets, including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY.
1. Product Engineer Sr would be responsible for delivering to the business unit the final product which meets the planned technical specifications, is robust in terms of reliability and runs on a 'manufacturable' process with proven yields and low cost as per contracted manufacturing plan.
2. Post-silicon validation / characterization.
3. Quality matrix management related to outgoing quality and customer quality issues (field return, RMA etc.).
4. Developing mfg flows and qualification plans for new products, execution of qualification plans.
5. Yield analysis and improvement.
6. Failure analysis for design, quality & manufacturing failures.