1 - 2.5 yrs
Job Role Client Tech Supt Associate
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
1. Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
2. Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
3. Responsible for EWS, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
4. Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
5. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
6. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
7. Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
8. Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
9. Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
1. 1 to 2.5 years of relevant work experience required.
2. Graduate or Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
3. Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
4. Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
5. Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
6. Ability to handle stressful situations.
7. Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.