4 - 6 yrs
Job Role Technical Training Analyst
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
1. Coordinates class arrangements and delivers training
2. Evaluates the delivery of training
3. Normally delivers entry-level professional training
4. Typically works at one site or with a small subset of a region.
5. Delivers training to active/existing clients (steady state), to include new hire, change, service improvement and vitality training.
6. Provides support and classroom facilitation during new account transitions (assists sr. trainers), change or service improvement efforts. Scope typically single-site.
7. Works with operations and training teams to identify changes and update knowledge base articles.
8. Performs quality audit duties, as necessary
9. Understands operations performance metrics and can identify basic opportunities for improvement/vitality training.
10. Tracks and reports training measurements (Class feedback and Knowledge checks) and quality audit results, as necessary
1. Language requirement: Excellent Written and Verbal English language skills required
2. 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
3. Basic curriculum design skills
4. Basic training delivery/facilitation skills
5. Basic understanding of adult learning theory
6. Solid language & communication skills
7. Preferred certifications: MSCE, DCSE, ITIL, A+, other software/hardware certifications
8. Basic project management skills
9. Solid interpersonal and listening skills