2 - 4 yrs
Business Analyst Research
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly
referred to as Deloitte, is one of the Big Four professional
services firms along with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst
& Young, and KPMG.Deloitte is the second largest professional
services network in the world by revenue and has 182,000 employees
in more than 150 countries providing audit, tax, consulting,
enterprise risk and financial advisory services.
1. Develop, manage and maintain client-specific revenue reporting for leadership and consolidated white space reporting for Global and Regional Tax & Legal Leadership
2. Work to innovate our current financial reporting and analysis, adding business intelligence and greater value to support the needs of our constituents.
3. Scrutinize data requests from leaders and provide the required information to them in the most effective manner
4. Document reporting activity through presentations and Excel summary reports
5. Provide analysis and research for specific client programs or initiatives
6. Prepare, research and analyze industry, region and global reports and provide high level summary analysis
7. Research and provide market and industry analysis of client specific data for service opportunities and to develop up-to-date Client Profiles.
8. Developing, Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboard reports to leadership.
2 - 4 years experience as a business data analyst/coordinator in one or several enabling reporting systems associated with Practice
1. Management, Engagement Management, Financial Management, CRM and Client Management.
2. Excellent analytical and strong research skills.
3. Experience in delivery of high quality and complex Tableau reports and advanced BI Visualizations.
4. Mastery of Excel including pivot tables (knowledge of macro & VBA is an added advantage)
5. Highly proficient in other MS products: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
6. Superior written and verbal communication: strong, clear, concise writing is critically important in this role
7. Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, which includes virtual teams
8. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a complex business environment
9. Proven ability to write and understand business requirements and provide creative solutions to it
10. Understanding of revenue/pipeline cycle management a plus