Company Desiderate HR solutions
Eligibility Any Degree
3 - 6 yrs
Job Role Developer Java
Desiderate HR solutions came to inception with objective of enabling transition for its clients. The transition with respect to talent acquisition, talent development and Processes which elicit out effective performance of people. The professionals representing Desiderate are from Corporate HR, Consulting, Training and Recruitment disciplines from across industry sectors, carrying right mix of perspectives to enable and catalyze the people and units performance.
1. Responsibilities will include coding, peer code reviews and managing your performance and delivery against agreed goals and objectives.
2. Implementation of financial services software using Java and Oracle technologies, as an experienced member of a small team of developers
1. The right candidate will have a academic degree in software engineering or exceptional track record if the candidate has a degree in any other discipline
2. 3 - 5 years professional programming experience.
1. Substantial Java/J2EE design and implementation experience is essential, including Object Oriented
2. Strong experience with an enterprise-grade relational database management system, preferably Oracle.
3. Knowledge of Java distributed computing technologies and modern Java web technologies advantageous.
4. GWT/Spring/Hibernate/Web Services experience is advantageous.
5. Experience with highly numeric applications advantageous.
6. The right candidate would also demonstrate solid OO programming and have strong opinions on best programming practices.
7. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record actively contributing to the implementation of innovative, best-practice-based, technical solutions in a complex and challenging environment.