Eligibility BSc Graduate
Location Across India
Job Role Associate QA engineer
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
1. Responsible for testing Server and client applications; typically this will include testing on Windows, Linux and Mac platforms.
2. Provide quality-assurance testing for all software products developed by our development organization.
3. Defect Tracking
4. Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
5. Prepare Summary Reports
6. Communication with the Test Lead / Test Manager
7. Experience in Manual Testing
8. Strong verbal and written communication
9. A good team player with ‘Can Do’ attitude
Qualifications: The candidate should be a BSc Graduate with good knowledge or trained in Testing concepts
Experience: Experience from printing domain will be an added advantage.