Eligibility Any Graduate
3 - 6 yrs
Job Role System Administrator-(Windows,Linux, MCSE, RHCE)
EMC builds information infrastructures and virtual infrastructures to help people and businesses around the world unleash the power of their digital information. EMC offerings in backup and recovery, enterprise content management, unified storage, big data, enterprise storage, data federation, archiving, security, and deduplication help customers move to and build IT trust in their next generation of information management and enable them to offer IT-as-a-Service as part of their journey to cloud computing.
1. Leads cross functional teams to design computing architecture
2. Ensures proper resolution of problems that have been escalated
3. Ensures proper deployment of new computing architecture in accordance with practices and standards.
4. Ensure that the technical environment is properly maintained and that any problems are rectified.
5. Identify system performance issues and drives the development of tools to correct.
6. Provides technical expertise in cross-functional and intra-departmental efforts.
7. Mentor less experienced administrators.
8. Strong understanding and competence in virtual computing environment
1. Extensive experience administering large scale Windows Server installations
2. Install and maintain Windows applications, as well as other system tool
3. Problem solving skills.
4. Communication skills.
5. Ability to work in a team environment.
6. Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
7. Ability to work effectively with senior management.
8. Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
9. Results driven
10. Ability to prioritize projects and/or deliverables
11. MCSE, VCP, RHCE or relevant certifications preferred