Company Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Eligibility Post Graduate
Govt - Job
Job Role Dean
Established in 1958, the second of its kind, IIT Bombay was the first to be set up with foreign assistance. The funds from UNESCO came as Roubles from the then Soviet Union. In 1961 Parliament decreed the IITs as ‘Institutes of National Importance'. Since then, IITB has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the top technical universities in the world.
Employees' State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. The ESI Corporation invites applications from eligible & experienced candidates for the post of Dean, for ESI-PGIMSR at ESI Hospital Manicktala. Kolkata, for appointment on contractual basis as per details given below:-
1. A recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualillcations included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13(3) of the said act; and
2. a Post-graduate medical qualillcation i.e. Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Masters of Surgery (MS) or qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The eligible candidates willing to apply for the above said post are advised to report to the authorized representative of the ESI Corporation at ESIC PGIMSR, Model Hospital & ODC(EZ), Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata-700104, Contact Number 033-24530042, along with the application form duly filled-in as per format appended below, with necessary self attested copies of all the certificates at 9 A.M sharp, on the prescribed day of walk- in-interview i.e. 27.04.2016
2. Candidates should also bring the original certificates including proof of date of birth for verification at the time of interview.
3. No TAIDA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
4. The application form can also be downloaded from the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in) from Recruitment Link.