Eligibility Bachelors Degree
3 - 7 yrs
Job Role Mid Level Network Engineer
The Ellucian values reflect the best of who we are today and what we hope to be in the future. They unite us and guide us to our true north: helping students across the globe succeed.
1. The Candidate will perform the following functions within a Cloud Enterprise networking Data Center environment.
2. Candidate will ensure technical solutions deliver business value in line with company objectives.
3. Presents proven record of technical expertise and ability to work in a team environment, to include client interactions when required.
4. Support European region buildouts and network architecture
1. Bachelor's Degree or 3-7 years of working experience
2. IPsec VPNs Experience with Cisco technology
3. Firewall administration experience with CheckPoint and ASA
4. AWS routing tables, ACL’s, VPC design, EC2 & S3 deployments
5. Knowledge of building AWS networks for multi-tenant arechitectures
6. SSL VPN experience with Juniper SA devices
7. Load balancing experience with F5, Cisco ACE, AWS ELB
8. OSPF Routing/troubleshooting
9. DNS Administration
10. Demonstrated knowledge of networking concepts and technologies- 3+ years experience
1. Maintain Data Center network environment for hosted applications
2. Administer Cisco equipment
3. Administer Cisco IPsec VPNs
4. Install and configure software systems that support the network infrastructure such as, network monitoring systems, log monitors, DNS servers, firewalls, and IDS/IPS systems.
5. Assist system administrators in attaching new systems to the network and ensuring that proper network configurations are implemented.
6. Monitor and troubleshoot network errors and performance problems
7. Document procedures and changes
8. Participate in an on call rotation support system
9. Configure and Implement Cloud hosted application networks.
10. Occasionally install and maintain systems during evening and weekend hours