Eligibility Any Degree
Job Role Senior Systems Admin
The Ellucian values reflect the best of who we are today and what we hope to be in the future. They unite us and guide us to our true north: helping students across the globe succeed.
1. Supporting existing clients
2. Responded to systems alerts
3. Proactive montiroing of systems
1. 5+ years of experience as a Linux Administrator
2. Experience with standard linux functions such as Cups, LVM, and NFS
3. Experience in a large enterprise with 500+ servers or cloud environment is preferred
4. Superior verbal and written skills demonstrating a complete understanding of the English language. Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
5. Team-oriented individual who values opportunities to build the skills and capabilities of others, a strong sense of the possible, and a real desire to improve customer experience
6. Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Redhat Enterprise Linux
7. Working knowledge of networking (DNS, routing, firewalls) a must
8. Exceptional problem solving skills, technical skills and analytical skills a must
9. Superior verbal and written skills demonstrating a complete understanding on the English language
10. Experience with automation and scripting tools (shell scripts, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks)