2 - yrs
Job Role Software Development Engineer - Java
Emtec is the right size provider of technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align your technology solutions with your business needs. In short, our singular mission is to create "Clients for Life".
Software Engineer will be part of the development team developing applications based on Java based Web technologies. Engineer is expected to be able to develop programs based on functional specifications and design document.
Must Have Skills:
1. Minimum 2 years of experience with Java
2. Experience developing commercial browser based 3 tier applications
3. Experience with Java, J2EE, Tapestry
4. Experience with application servers like Jboss, Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat
5. Experience with RDBMs like MSSQL, MySQL, etc
6. Experience with Spring, Hibernate
1. At least 2 years of experience with Java and in web based applications
2. Some formal education in Computer Science theory (BE/Btech, Comp Sci, MCS, GDST from NCST, CDAC)
1. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
2. Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
3. The candidate should have an ability to work in a team environment as well as work individually, should be a self-starter