Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Senior Test Engineer- Mobile, Xamarin
Epicor ERP software solutions are designed with cost in mind, while still being powerful, flexible, and scalable. We are dedicated to providing best-in-class integrated retail software and Epicor ERP with the scalability and flexibility to support growth over time.
1. Work with the lead mobile developer to maintain an existing suite of products build on the Xamarin framework for iOS, Android, and Windows stores.
2. Learn the existing code base, help identify and fix defects, and maintain a high quality releases on the products.
3. Help migrate the integration into the Epicor ERP system to REST APIs.
4. Stay abreast of emerging mobile technology trends and recommend upgrade paths and integration strategies.
5. Document the mobile framework implementation and keep the documentation aligned with the changing requirements.
6. Work to migrate Xamarin mobile applications to the Epicor Mobile Framework (longer term).
1. Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss complex technical topics with varying different audiences.
2. Strong level of usage with the Xamarin frameworks and building mobile applications for iOS, Android, and Windows 10.
3. Strong level of .NET C# programming language.
4. Strong level if iOS, Android, and Windows Phone SDKs.
5. Strong level of consuming data via SOAP / REST APIS with XML/JSON.
7. Good knowledge of mobile applications requirements and specifications, design, construction, testing, and maintenance.
8. Strong skills in analyzing, designing and developing solutions to highly complex problems.
9. Experience working with previous ERP software solutions and/or eCommerce applications a plus.