Eligibility BE (ECE/CSE/IT)
1 - 3 yrs
Job Role Analyst
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. Identify Problem Investigation, assignment issues, Acting as an initial escalation point for day-to-day Problem Management issues
2. Analyzing Incidents (especially Critical Incidents) and closed Problems to identify and act upon trends Tracking open Problems and identifying any Problem that requires increased focus to meet agreed target levels
3. Providing and validating Problem resolution adhoc status reports as requested
4. Handling day-to-day Problem issues and escalating to Resolver Groups when required to ensure targets are met
5. Implement a mechanism to record Known Errors within the account and the associated workarounds
6. Facilitate between Resolver groups, customers, and 3rd parties as required
7. Engage with support groups to arrange for and schedule resources / actions. Co-ordinate the investigation, so that proposals can be made with the options available
8. Agreeing closure of Problem Investigations
9. Developing problem management procedures, when required.
1. Degree in Engineering(ECE/CSE/IT)/ Any Graduate.
2. 1 - 3 years of experience in Telecom/ICT
1. Supports Problem Manager for all Problem management activities
2. Performs Problems Administration activities
3. Interfaces with Field, GNOC, Engineering, PQMs and MSIP teams
4. Supports Change Management process awareness and compliance