4 - 5 yrs
Job Role Solution Architect
At Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be. Because by being connected, people can take part in the emerging global collaboration that is the Networked Society – a society in which every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential.
1. Design and Develop enterprise applications using agile or other software methodology. Design core components using agile methodology. This includes creating Detailed Design using UML, Process Flows, Sequence Diagrams, and sometimes pseudo-code level details.
2. Develop detailed designs using Object-Oriented Methodology.
3. Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
4. Develop Business flows and systems in Concept-waves’ Order-Care 4.x & above
5. Create database objects to support components
6. Lead IT projects that are delivered on Concept wave. This includes Architecture and coding work.
7. Work with IT partners/clients to gather and document business and technical requirements and produce a low level design.
8. Utilize commercial off-the-shelf and open source technologies
9. Identify functional test scenarios in line with business objectives.
10. Design and document technical solution strategies and architectures fulfilling complex business requirements
1. B.E (E.C.E or C.S.E) /M.C.A from premier institutions with good academic credentials
2. Minimum 4-5 years experience in Concept Wave Order care /Product Catalogue implementation
3. Exposure to Concept Wave 5.x release is an added advantage
4. Experience in using Web logic & Oracle database is preferred
5. Work experience in Java/J2EE especially Java scripting is preferred.