3 - 4 yrs
Job Role Technical Support
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions.Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
1. Should have experience equivalent to Level 3 or above according to the Ericsson Career Model.
2. 3-4 years Work experience of Linux System (Red Hat / Cent OS/SusE Linux ) Administration.
3. Knowledge Software LVM and Hardware Raid.
4. Service oriented approach to address technology issues and solutions.
5. Strong IT Infrastructure technology experience in Datacenters, servers, storage, OS,Networking and foundation services.
6. Specific experience in working with Dell/HP server Hardware, NETAPP storage, Backup technologies like OSSV,Rsync backup, replication using snapshots and snap-mirroring.
7. Skilled in Virtualization VMware ESX,Linux virtualization KVM.
8. Application stack runs on both Linux, CentOS Linux (apache, tomcat etc.)/MySQL.
9. Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash).
10. Diagnose, resolve and deliver root cause analysis for automatic alerts, issues and incidents critical to business continuity.
11. Manage and resolve incident, problem and change tickets.
12. Analyze system logs, events and monitoring alerts.