3 - 8 yrs
Job Role Mobile Application Testing
Through organic growth and strategic acquisition, FIS has evolved into a leading global provider of technology for the financial services industry. What has never changed is our dedication to helping our clients succeed.
1. Mobile and web QA experience in an enterprise or SaaS offering.
2. General knowledge of Linux and Mac OS
3. Demonstrable Unix experience (SSH, SCP, and tailing of logs)
4. Automation scripting knowledge or otherwise proven experience on testing tool
5. Understanding of Agile and/or Scrum
6. Experience w/wiki software such as Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
7. Experience with project planning using Gantt's or other project resource management methodologies
1. Understanding of ETL and Data Warehousing
2. Experience with a Scripting language
3. Experience with Requirements Writing
4. Experience with Test Case Management Tool (Test Link, Zephyr, etc.)
5. Experience writing SQL queries
6. Experience with Jenkins or other build servers
7. Experience with Java IDE’s (Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, etc.)
8. Experience with online banking and financial software
9. Excellent working knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems and related hardware.
10.Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite