Company Fidel Technologies
Job Role Junior Java Developer
We deliver word-class solutions for your Product Life Cycle Management, Collaborative Product Design and Enterprise Resource Planning needs. Innovative and Robust FIX based solutions for BFSI Companies and Service providers
1. Conceptualize & develop end to end Solutions in BFSI space, by
- Analyzing requirements, defining system objectives
- Identifying functional and feature level requirements
- Defining the system architecture, component design & system interfaces
- Implementing the solution
2. Interface with clients and partners to coordinate testing and changes to the existing product framework and subsequent enhancement and customization
3. Developing and maintaining Java based Solutions, interfaces & web components
4. Implementing messaging services, using messaging technologies
5. Implementing using multi-threading approach
1. Graduate Engineer. BE IT/Computer.
2. Freshers can apply.
1. Excellent skills in Core Java. Must have done project in Java. A formal training in Java is preferred.
2. Good knowledge of J2EE architecture/design patterns, Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, data modeling techniques and Web Services interface development - SOAP/ REST
3. Good knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, Dependency Injection (IOC), MVC
4. Good knowledge of XML Parsers & XML Schema
5. Good knowledge of SQL, relational database technologies and persistence frameworks
Primary Skills: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, OOPS and Design Patterns, Subversion / Git, MySQL, Maven / ANT / Eclipse