Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Performance Test Engineer
Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
1. Experience testing financial and banking system applications
2. Able to setup Performance test environments and fine tune.
3. Collaborate with multiple locations.
4. Able to work in Scrum model.
5. Knowledge of other performance tools.
6. Knowledge of performance testing for DB’s.
7. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills.
2. Proficient in C#, Visual Studio (Load Testing), TFS and SQL Server
3. Experience in MSTest, NUnit, VMware / VPC, MS Operating Systems
4. Detailed knowledge of performance counters.
5. Knowledge of performance testing for UI and Services.
6. Identify the performance test requirements and document the performance test scenarios based on the SLAs and benchmarks.
7. Design, develop, execute and maintain Performance test suites.
8. Create Performance test status reports and send it to the project stakeholders.
9. Collaborate with testing team members, developers, infrastructure teams to perform Performance testing.
10. Participate in evaluating the issues found, help diagnose the problems and suggest corrective actions.