Company Fourtek IT Solutions
1 - 1.5 yrs
Job Role HR Executive
Fourtek IT Solutions is a leading web and software development company providing both offshore and onshore solutions to business enterprises belonging to different domains. We have our offices in New Delhi (Head Office), Andhra Pradesh (Operations) and in JAPAN (Marketing).
1. Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining report.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours
7. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
10. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
11. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
12. Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
13. Responsible for joining and induction of new employee.
14. Handling the employee grievances.
15. Female candidate only
Experience: 1 - 1.5 years.