Job Role Android Developer
Today’s global leaders understand analytics is the new secret weapon to drive competitive advantage. The convergence of Big Data and technology is offering unparalleled opportunities to empower every person in your organization to make smarter, faster and more accurate decisions.
Job Description :
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
6. Work with internal/external data sources and API’s.
Education: BCA/MCA or B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech or Degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics, etc.) or Equivalent
1. Strong core java fundamentals.
2. Proven software development experience
3. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
5. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
6. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, benchmarking and optimizations.
7. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
8. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
9. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
10. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements