Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Software Developer
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day.
1. Design, develop, test and deploy Integration Applications and Enterprise Services.
2. Develop RESTful and SOAP Services and client applications with Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
3. Utilize Services and JMS to integrate business systems.
4. Recommend and defend technical solutions.
5. Estimate project effort and present to management for approval.
6. Adhere to and cultivate best practices for service development.
7. Secondary responsibility for Web Applications.
1. Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
2. 2 plus years of software development with a focus on services, systems integration, and an Enterprise Service Bus.
3. Proficiency with Java, Spring, and Hibernate is required.
4. Experience with an Enterprise Service Bus is preferred.
5. Experience with Oracle PL/SQL is desired.