Company General Electric
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role Engineer/Technologist
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
The successful candidate will utilize her/his problem-solving, technical & interpersonal skills to
1. Review Customer requirements/Specifications and work with stakeholders/customers to meet/clarify specs.
2. Execute Application SW for Excitation/Static start systems
3. Enhance technical domain expertise, demonstrating strong sense of ownership, accountability & urgency in meeting critical business metrics
4. Write, Test & develop application code and test failure mode driven validation methodologies
5. Provide constructive inputs driving continuous improvement, deliverable quality & productivity improvements
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Controls & instrumentation)
2. 1-2 years working experience in Engineering Viz: electrical Drives/ Power Conversion/Generator Engineering
3. Proven Experience in developing Controls Logic using Ladder Logic / Statement List / Block Logic diagrams
4. Strong communication, presentation & project execution skills
5. Willingness to be challenged and executing using new technologies & skills