Company General Electric
Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Intern
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives.
In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
1. Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks
2. Analyze user needs to design and code
3. Program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
4. Work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product specification requirements
5. Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED