Hiring: Process Associate / Developer - Technical Support @ Hyderabad
BE, B.Tech, or
others with Computers
Job Role: Process Associate / Developer - Technical
Job Summary :
1. Answer inbound calls from customers regarding N/W,
OS, H/W, MS Office, IE related queries.
2. Resolve issues pertaining to N/W, OS, H/W, MS Office,
3. Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management
Tool and communicate/narrate effectively.
4. Document & add new issues/solutions to Knowledge
5. Utilize professional techniques to retain & delight
6. Use of soft skills - Listen, Empathy, Courtesy etc.
7. Provide quality service & resolve concerns efficiently
8. Successfully handle customer queries on Network/Operating
Systems/MS Office/Internet Explorer related problems.
9. Provide telephone & email based technical troubleshooting
assistance. Meet customer defined levels of Quality in Operations
Desired Skills & Experience:
1. Tech Graduates – BE, B.Tech, or others with
Computers as Major preffered. All other other Graduates can also apply except
2. Fresher’s or Telesales/Customer Support/Technical Support in a BPO
– 12 months onwards
3. Well developed Negotiation skills (Verbal & Written).
4. Must possess knowledge of:- Internet Explorer, Windows NT / 95 / 98 / 2000
/ XP & TCP/IP (Networking)
5. Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts
YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON: