1 - 3 yrs
Job Role Engineer
At the dawn of the new millennium, a unique company was born: HCL Technologies. Demonstrating remarkable growth through the recent economic downturn, HCL Technologies emerged as one of the only eight 21st century listed technology companies in the world to cross $1bn in Net Profit, $5bn in Revenue and $15bn in Market Capitalization.
1. Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users.
2. Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
3. Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
4. Administer and provide User account provisioning.
5. Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
6. Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate.
7. Create, modify, suspend and delete system account as required.
8. Perform audits of application, network and system accounts in support of various audit and compliance requirements .
9. Works on migration, integration of applications to Access Control Management as needed.
10. Creates and maintains accurate process documentation .
No. of Positions: 1
Skill (Primary): Infrastructure Management Services (IMS)-Windows-OS