Eligibility Any Graduate
0 - 5 yrs
Job Role jr. Engineer
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
Walk-in : Date-28th January to 29th January , Starting Time: 10 AM
1. Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues
2. Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
3. Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
4. Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN
5. Checking the exchange line issues / outages / fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
6. Inbound Customer service, general information related to customers account/billing query etc.
7. Upselling accounts/Plan.
8. Information related to customer order for new connection.
Qualification: Any Graduate (BE/B.Tech / Arts and Science-Any stream) / Under Graduate (2014 or previous year Passed outs) /Diploma holders(10+2+2 only).
1. Excellent Communication Skills with neutral accent
2. Immediate joining required
3. Willing to Work in Night/ Rotational Shifts
4. Basic knowledge of networking concepts required for broadband related to trouble shootin