Bank - Job
Production Support Engineer
Company profile :
he Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC) was amongst the first to receive an 'in principle' approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of RBI's liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994.
Production Support Management
1. Checking of System Parameters as per the Application Health Check list.
2. Monitoring the application users & process execution loads.
3. Checking of Execution & Error Logs.
4. Diagnosis, Troubleshooting & Resolving of related errors & performance issues through respective stakeholders.
5. Monitoring & Publishing the Incidental Statistics on daily basis.
6. Ensure uptime & availability of application as per the SLA agreed.
7. Serve as the technical interface between business support groups, application vendors and internal infra support teams.
Change & Release Management
1. Ensuring all the Tests & Checks are done on the UAT environment before the changes are performed on production.
2. Ensure transition of builds, bug fixes, patches does not result in any application unavailability during business hours
3. Follow Change Management process for all Application / Database / OS related update & upgrade.
4. Ensure that production data is made available to UAT environment for testing on need basis.
5. Ensure change & release management is followed for bug fixes, maintenance activities, process improvement
6. Perform System integrated testing (SIT) for production issue bug fixes
7. Ensure all the necessary documentation required as per IT Governance is followed and adhered to for successful approval