Company Hewlett Packard (HP)
Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
1 - 2 yrs
Job Role Test Engineer
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we're making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
1. Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
2. Utilizing the EDS Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
3. Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
4. Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
5. Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
6. Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
7. SQL hands on
8. Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
9. Performs work assigned by others.
10. Accountable for own work.
1. 1 - 2 years experience in Writing and executing Test cases, Test scripts.
2. Knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills.