2 - 5 yrs
Software Engineer Connectivity_PRIMES_BT_Testing
Company profile :
HARMAN is no stranger to leading the way; in fact, that's what we've been doing for more than 60 years. From the world's first stereo receiver to the first concert hall loudspeaker, our legendary brands have been responsible for changing the way people experience entertainment.
1. Test Engineer for testing (including certification) of phone projection technologies(Car Play, Android Auto, iAP1/2, Mirrorlink) and Bluetooth. Basic knowledge of WiFi testing.
2. Projection technologies(Car Play, Android Auto, iAP1/2, Mirrorlink) certification testing expertise.
3. Test Case development and execution.
4. Support in Automation development
5. Testing platforms focusing on wireless In-Car connectivity & detailed analysis of reported problems in Bluetooth field.
6. Identify, analyze, and document all defects and operational characteristics that are inconsistent with stated requirements and design specifications.
7. Should be well versed with various Bluetooth Profiles – HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
8. Test application development knowledge.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
2. Technology Enthusiast with 2-5 years of overall work experience (Automotive infotainment domain is preferred).
3. Work experience on BT/Wi-Fi, iAP1/iAP2 protocols, CarPlay protocols and Projection Modes is added advantage.
4. Knowledge of ATS/Bluetooth analyser tools is an advantage.
5. Should have very good knowledge of software QA test cycle.
6. Should have worked on Test cases development.
7. Should have used any test management tools.