Company profile :
HARMAN is no stranger to leading the way; in fact, that's what we've been doing for more than 60 years. From the world's first stereo receiver to the first concert hall loudspeaker, our legendary brands have been responsible for changing the way people experience entertainment.
1. Performs software grey box testing (i.e. pre integration) for Tuner features (AM, FM, DAB, SDARS) for one or more projects on infotainment modules.
2. Creates automated test scripts using common scripting languages a system level for Tuner features.
3. Applies specifications, user guides, use cases, comparable products, and previous known bugs to create and maintain test plans, test designs, and test cases.
4. Identifies software issues and transfers problem issues into the issue tracking system with supporting log files and data.
5. Records, processes, and analyzes data with PC based tools and test instrumentation.
6. Documents testing and creates test reports. Follows CMMI guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation.
7. Identifies product requirement or performance issues. Work with software teams and/or partners to implement solutions to meet those requirements
8. Performs setup of modules/wiring and maintains test benches and test vehicles appropriately.
1. Bachelors in Computer Engineering/science or Electrical Engineering. Masters preferred.
2. A minimum of 3 years creating test cases, creating automation scripts in an embedded environment, preferably in automotive infotainment or consumer electronics, preferably in automotive infotainment or consumer electronics.
1. Programming languages and platforms (C/C++, Java, Python, C Sharp)
2. Experience with Tuner features.
3. Working knowledge of technology, tools, and test methods for infotainment.
4. Test management tools.
5. Configuration Management tools (Perforce, etc.).