Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Customer Support Representative
HELPSHIFT is a technology company that believes in making it easy for businesses to care for their customers, everywhere. Every month, thousands of businesses rely on Helpshift to make the lives of their customers a little bit more wonderful.
1. First point of contact in IST time zone for helping customers with feature questions or problems.
2. Evaluate use-cases for new best practices or feature additions, and help pitch product improvements.
3. Be the voice of the customer while working closely with engineering/product management on solutions.
4. Debug issues by reproducing them on devices, gathering helpful information, and QA as needed.
5. Identify upsell opportunities and escalate to Sales or Success teams to handle.
6. File bugs in JIRA, discuss solutions to convey, and keep our San Francisco team informed.
7. Share responsibility in overhauling guides, FAQs, and internal documentation.
1. Stellar writing and fast with a keyboard.
2. You excel in using great grammar and spell-check tools.
3. A friendly written “voice”.
4. You don’t come off as cold, but you know how to balance enthusiasm.
5. Extremely thorough/thoughtful as personal traits.
6. You double check work and follow protocol.