Eligibility Bachelor’s Degree
Job Role Windows C# Developer
HELPSHIFT is a technology company that believes in making it easy for businesses to care for their customers, everywhere. Every month, thousands of businesses rely on Helpshift to make the lives of their customers a little bit more wonderful.
1. Work with the rest of the team in developing SDK features that get delivered to 2B+ devices worldwide.
2. Write code and review other people’s code.
3. Design and build features for our SDK for the Windows 10 platform.
4. Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of our SDK.
5. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
6. Help maintain code quality, organization and test coverage.
7. Keep calm and learn everyday.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
1. 2+ years of experience in writing Windows 10 applications.
2. Proficient with C#.
3. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
4. Experience with networking stack & concurrency on Windows 10 platform.
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Windows applications to back-end services.
6. Understanding of Windows 10 OS design principles and interface guidelines.
7. Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
8. An attitude for benchmarking and optimization.
9. Proficient with Git (or equivalent).
10. Experienced in writing Unit, Functional & Regression tests.
11. Handy with the shell and automation tools.