Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Graduate Engineer Trainee
Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
1. Responsible for Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
2. Design Interface (Internal and External), Production sign off -Internal and External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
3. Part modeling – Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual.
4. Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
5. Validation of parts as per customer specs – All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
2. One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
3. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
4. Good Communications and Interpersonal skills