Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Data Management Associate
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Provide access to MyAerospace.Honeywell.com and reset passwords.
2. Update customer’s web profile.
3. Cater to customer’s access related queries on catalog, online ordering, order status, E-Findings & Product returns.
4. Interact with various Honeywell departments to ensure customer cases are resolved in timely manner.
5. Co-Ordinate with business CBM’s & CSM’s to ensure customer complaints are resolved within TAT.
6. Generating daily, weekly and monthly reports from SFDC.
7. Meet all the Business CTQ’s with minimal errors.
1. Bachelor's degree (in any discipline).
2. Basic MS EXCEL skills
3. Excellent Communication Skills.
4. Good Team Player.
5. Logical Bent of mind
6. Excellent Customer Service Skills.
7. Experience of working on sales force will be an added advantage.