Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Freshers / Experience
Job Role Network Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Hands on Experience in networking; switches, routers, firewalls. Certification in networking CCNA is must.
2. Hands on experience on windows back up restore processes.
3. Working knowledge of latest windows operating systems administration; MCSA or other Microsoft administrator certification is preferred.
4. Experience in implementing IT security and secured network such as VPN.
5. Experience in applying regular windows updates, patches, antivirus
6. Hands on experience on areas such Domain controllers, DHCP, RDP.
7. Experience in designing network with best practices.
8. Experience in developing the schematics using Visio or AutoCAD.
9. Experience in wireless technologies will be added advantage.
10. ITIL Certification is preferred.
11. Previous experience working with Honeywell HBS systems is preferred.
Qualifications: B.E. in Computers, Electronics or Instrumentation
1. Good communication skills.
2. Good learning curve and good analytical skills.
3. Experience working with remote teams.
4. Open to travel across sites per project needs.