Eligibility Bachelors Degree
Job Role Order Management Associate
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Enter Order received from the disturbers into SAP.
2. Process RMA request received from the customers.
3. Follow up on parts which are not set up in SAP.
4. Providing order status to the customer.
5. Place International orders.
6. Co-Ordinate with different functions to ensure orders are processed within TAT.
7. Handling customer disputes.
8. Setting new customers in SAP.
9. Handling Customer Renewals and sign up.
10. Monthly Billings.
1. Bachelor's degree (in any discipline).
2. Excellent communication skill.
3. Prior experience of working on SAP & SFDC in order management background will be an added advantage.
4. Knowledge of Advance Excel will be added advantage.