Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
3 - 5 yrs
Job Role Senior Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Development of systems and software requirements from Application Specifications.
2. Software design, coding, testing and integration
3. Development and execution of system test cases on the integration benches.
4. Identifying and debugging issues at the system level and understanding interaction with other aircraft systems.
5. Good troubleshooting skills to identify and fix issues arising from Applications/Flight testing.
6. Active participation and contribution in driving sub systems/systems integration/simulation bench; ability to co-ordinate with diverse set of teams
Qualifications: BE/ME (preferably Electronics / Computer Science) with minimum 70% aggregate.
1. Hands-on experience in development of system requirements and software development
2. Good programming knowledge on C, C++, embedded application development
3. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Avionics Domain knowledge would be an added advantage
5. Knowledge of DO178-B/C and certification procedures would be an added advantage
6. Experience on MATLAB, Simulink and RTW would be an added advantage
7. System Testing experience would be an added advanteage
8. Knowledge of any Configuration Management System such as PVCS, SVN etc would be an added advantage.