Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
Job Role Test Engineer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
1. Understand the HRS requirements/HW design implementation and define the test scenarios
2. Should be able to understand and implement test requirements for a Unit Under Test.
3. Design test hardware/software as per test requirements.
4. Capable to support hardware design, layout and provide probable failure scenarios.
5. Shall be able to implement ISO-17025 across laboratories from scratch
6. Assist test development with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
7. Demonstrate accountability of Solenoids/Sensors/Obsolescence test functional area.
8. Active involvement in Domain’s strategic initiatives to achieve business goals.
9. Position also requires working on multiple projects/programs concurrently in a fast paced environment.
10. Primary customer interface for all projects and relevant production issues.
11. Support statement of work, drive estimates and risk handling.
12. Expected to mentor trainee engineers, drive innovations and support write technical white papers.
13. Keep track of the technology trend for the work areas.
14. Develops ways to improve test methodology and processes within the work group.
15. Drive & deploy standardization of test solutions, and User Experience (Human Factor) initiatives in Test Solutions.
16. Independently participate in the customer telecons and responding production/engineering queries without delays