Job Role Web Developer
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently.
2. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
3. Work with various internal stakeholders to manage new and existing content for web systems using CMS such as Sitecore and/or SharePoint.
4. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases in SharePoint.
5. Handle, manage, create, upload, track, and remove content on Honeywell websites.
6. Ensure assigned web sites and content adhere to all pertinent policies and procedures.
7. Ensure that content is managed on the website in a timely fashion, seek input and direction from internal clients
8. Comprehensive UX knowledge that is translated into web development process.
1. Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Computer Science
2. Experience : 2 years’ experience in content administration and/or web development.
1. Experience working with web templates and following UX guidelines
2. Good experience with CMS tools. SharePoint or Sitecore experience will be a plus
3. Basic project management skills
4. Strong customer service experience with the proven ability to work with different cross functional teams and to train individuals and small teams.
5. Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team
6. Passionate and eager about knowing the latest trends in technology related to the field