Field Service Engineer @ Chennai
Diploma/ BE -
(Electronics /Electrical / Instrumentation /Mechanical )
Job Role: Field Service Engineer
Job Summary :
• Servicing of Complex BMS/ IBMS / Security Systems/
Safety Systems .
• To carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance,
• To handle the contractors & manpower on site.
• Attending day to day service request.
• Ensure 100% compliance on Service Lease Agreement (SLA).
• Monitor Operator daily duties.
• Submitting offers for add on jobs.
• Follow the internal Audit process.
• 100% achieving order booking targets.
• Achieve Month on Month revenue plan.
• Maintain Days Service Outstanding (DOS) less then 60 days by achieving
month on month Collection targets.
• Coordination with Zonal office for planning and material procurement.
• Converting warrantee jobs to maintenance contract, renewing existing
annual maintenance contracts (AMC).
• Building customer satisfaction through quality and service.
Essential: Diploma - (Electronics /Electrical / Instrumentation /Mechanical
Desired: BE - (Electronics /Electrical / Instrumentation
Years of Experience: 0- 3 years
Nature of Experience (Area/Function/Environment/Domain/Product):
• Servicing & Maintenance of following Systems :
Required : HVAC / BMS / IBMS / FAS / Access Systems /
Desired : Honeywell Software, EBI
Essential Skills / Aptitude
Client Servicing , Troubleshooting / Analytical skills, Supervisory Skills
• Prior experience of servicing and maintenance of HVAC / BMS / IBMS /
FAS / Access Systems / CCTV
• MS Office
YOUR UPDATED RESUMES ON: