Eligibility BE/Post Graduate
Job Role Plant & EHS Manager
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
1. Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
2. Maintain a clean and safe plant with regards to GMP & EHS requirements.
3. Establish and direct plant policies and procedures.
4. Provide leadership and direction to Engineering team on manufacturing platforms and processes.
5. Responsible for plant production goals, Process Engineering and Process Capability Improvement
6. Establish and maintain a positive community relationship.
7. Foster a well-trained and motivated staff. Drive quality & Compliances culture.
8. Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of purchasing, production, and Planning.
9. Conduct employee performance reviews.
10. Provide support to R&D and Engg. for New Product/ Process development.
1. Education: BE ( Any Stream) + Post Graduation with EHS Speciality.
2. Experience : Total 8- 10 years and 3-4 years Managerial Experience