Eligibility Any Degree
5 - yrs
Job Role Toxicologist
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.
1. Responsible for conducting hazard assessments (human health and environmental) for new and existing products for regulatory compliance and product stewardship risk evaluation purposes in support of assigned businesses.
2. Responsible for proposing new toxicological/eco-toxicological studies for regulatory compliance or product stewardship purposes, placing studies in approved laboratories, monitoring study progress and reviewing any new data generated. Communicate significant changes to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Responsible for the integrity of Huntsman toxicological, eco-toxicological and physical/chemical property data for the assigned businesses. Ensure that the data are kept current, maintained in the appropriate PEHS data systems and communicate changes to relevant stakeholders.
4. Keep abreast of relevant, new and emerging regulations and legislation relating to the hazard and risk assessment. 5. Identify new trends, to perform impact assessments and proactively inform the businesses, minimizing risks and liability.
6. Lead, chair, or participate in relevant technical committees of industry associations to protect Huntsman interests and proactively communicate significant outcomes to the businesses.
7. Provide training to the business stakeholders on relevant topics
Education: Advanced degree in toxicology
Experiences: At least 5 years in toxicology of which 3 years with global registration of chemicals e.g. REACH, tox and ecotox testing, EUCLID, CESAR, SAP EHS essential.