Eligibility Bachelor's Degree
4 - 6 yrs
Location Across India
Job Role Application Architect-JDE
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
1. This role designs applications required to automate business processes and meet business needs.
2. The resulting design may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages and custom components.
3. This role defines best practices in the critical evaluation and selection and / or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data, and the development of the application, including evaluation and selection of development methods, development processes, best practices and tools.
4. Applications Architects are responsible for applications-related quality, performance, availability, scalability, and integrity.
5. They are also responsible for the functional interface to applications and for ensuring application usability.
1. The candidate assists clients in the selection, implementation & support of the JDE CNC Skills, This role uses Networking skills, business knowledge, and solutioning expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
2. Good In JDE CNC Skill.
3. Total 4 to 6 years of work experience required
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree